Tuesday 27 December 2011

Why such a dry spell?

Funny thing, making your ideas public. As I said in my first post, I had no idea where this blog will lead me or how long it will last. It just felt right at the time and it still feels right. I had positive feedback from friends and one guy is now writing three songs a day! What a compliment.


I have been beating myself up a bit for being "out of ideas" to put on this blog until a friend remarked that it might be all for a good reason. I am working on two ideas that I think might have legs and it is strange, but it feels that the part of your brain thinking about ideas and the part actioning ideas are mutually exclusive.


Given that my "give away idea" part of thinking is now wrestling with my "doing stuff" part , I'll also be including posts on the latter as time goes by.


The next post is something I have been dreaming about for a very long time. The dreaming stops now.

No comments:

Post a Comment